Let Us Transform Your Smile
Cosmetic dentistry is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your appearance. A beautiful, bright, healthy smile will increase self-confidence and overall life satisfaction. Cosmetic dentistry includes things like tooth-colored restorations, bonding, veneers, dental implants, and crowns. We have many options, so please call us today.
Our Cosmetic & Aesthetic Services
- Porcelain veneers to quickly create a beautiful, consistent smile
- Porcelain crowns to keep a badly decayed or fractured tooth
- Porcelain bridges to replace one or more missing teeth
- Cosmetic bonding preserves your natural tooth
- Smile-whitening for that brilliant movie‑star smile
- Clear-tray orthodontics for an aesthetic alternative to metal wire and bracket braces
- Implant-supported dentures for a total arch permanent restoration
Frequently Asked QuestionsSelect a question from the list to view an answer
It's important to understand that the entire purpose of Aesthetic Dentistry is to improve the appearance of your smile. Most patients tell us their beautiful new smiles have brightened their lives professionally and socially.
In some circumstances aesthetic dentistry isn't necessary. When you visit our practice we will provide you with an accurate, honest diagnoses. If you don't actually need aesthetic dental treatment we won't try and push you into getting it.
Our wonderful staff will work with you to see if your insurance company will cover your cosmetic procedures. If for any reason it's not covered, we will let you know and will work with you to develop a financial plan if needed. Our patients often tell us that it's completely worth the investment of their time and money to improve the appearance of their smile.
Yes, ask our office about financing options or payment plans. CareCredit® offers reasonable interest rates for patients who need to finance their dental care.
We also work with Lending Club® to provide patient financing that is easy and affordable.